Monday, November 7, 2011

This one time, the internet went out...

This weekend was packed with activities. Jennie and I printed up some letterpress prints we'll be using to start up the Etsy shop, and I took a bunch of pictures of those as well as an earlier poster we designed. We also had a serious scare. Our router's adapter went out, so for a while we were without internet access, crossing our fingers that a totally new router wouldn't be necessary. It wasn't, and the world is a safe place for happy people again.

While the DVD extras for the Coen Brothers' Burn After Reading played in the background on Saturday night, I played in Illustrator and made this.

Succor For Tormented Fathers

I made another one of these recently. The text is by me, too. I'm into working fast, working simple, and following the voice in the gut.

No comments:

Post a Comment